I'm finishing up some projects this week, like the last few Crazy Quilt blocks.
Block # 19
This is how they all look on the design wall with some pretty green batiks I found for the inner sashing and the borders. I plan to take the blocks to our upcoming quilt retreat and get it finished. This has been a really-fun machine embroidery project! I've already started downloading some of the series 3 crazy quilt blocks for another wallhanging.
The Art Nouveau wallhanging is off the frame now.And finished---
This is a picture of the Corvette quilt as it looked on the frame yesterday---I finished it late this afternoon. I'll post pictures after I get the binding on. It was a challenge to find a quilting design that was not feathery to stitch around the Corvette and up and around the log cabin blocks. I finally decided something "fast and racy" looking! Swirls with some pointy flames!
More later----(click on pic. to enlarge)