December 07, 2016

Life on Timber Hill

 Hank, reading his Happy Second Birthday card.
 Anita Goodesign's Nursery Rhyme quilt is pieced, now I need to get it quilted.
 "Gracie's Garden", the Linus Mystery quilt is almost finished in this picture. It's actually finished and quilting has started on the long arm. It is the worst quilt I've pieced in a long time. I hope I can get the borders to quit "waving at me" as I machine quilt it.
 The Japanese Maple trees are gorgeous this Fall!
 Red Rock Thread had this collection on sale….I couldn't resist!
I finally hung all my embroidery hoops on the wall with Command hooks.  
The extra hoops fit in the lift up seat of the blue chair. Now I can see and find the correct size hoop.



2 comments:

Purple Pam said...

WOW! You are so organized. Love the picture of the little guy reading his card. Too cute! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Lisa Boyer said...

Just dropping by to say hi! Your name came up a few months ago at Thursday Threads (that's Binky's group that meets in Petaluma). Just wanted to let you know that we're thinking of you, and wish you well. Happy Thanksgiving! Lisa