May 15, 2012

Fall Treasures-Finished!


One of my own projects--finished.  Ahhh, it feels good!
This table runner is "Fall Treasures, from Accents in Designs. It contains 21 
  precut leaves with steam-a-seam already applied to the back of the leaves, and back of the leaf shadows. The leaves are easily moved around until they are steamed into place.
I used some fabrics from my batik stash for the background, batik backing and binding. Then I free motion quilted the runner with a kinda of breezy looking mctavishing. 

4 comments:

colleencl said...

Ooh Angie ... I absolutely love the quilting on your table runner. Very inspiring! I'm going to try it on something.

Sue Daurio said...

Oh my goodness that is so beautiful!! I love the quilting and those leaves are just beautiful.

BengalPup said...

That looks awesome Angie. It looks 3D and like it's really moving!

Kristie said...

That is beautiful! It looks like those leaves are just floating on top! I love it!
Kristie