June 23, 2012

Stabilizer Organizer

I've been drooling over an embroidery stabilizer organizer pattern that is in the Nancy's Notions catalog for ages. One of those things you talk about buying, making, but never quite get around to.

This arrived in the mail on Thursday!

Bill hung it for me yesterday, and I filled it this a.m.

It's wonderful! At last I can really see what stabilizers I have. Iron on, tear away, wash away---you name it, I can find it!

My friend Carolynn made this surprise gift! Thank-you! Thank-you! Love-it!

2 comments:

Shelley: the Dread Pirate Rodgers said...

I made myself something similar a couple of years ago out of excess home dec fabric .. but for my pantographs, not stabilizers!

I like the idea of the clear vinyl to show the labels of the stabilizers.

Isn't a great feeling to get stuff organized so you can find it? :-)

Purple Pam said...

What a great gift idea!