October 29, 2012

Jo-Ann iPhone App


I downloaded the Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Store App. to my iPhone yesterday. The best thing about it is now I don't need to use the printer (ink & paper) and cut out the discount coupons. The next good thing is I won't be leaving coupons at home, or have to dig through my purse to find them. All the currant coupons and bar codes will be on my phone, with expiration date count downs.  I rarely leave my phone at home.


P.S.---    I use Jo-Ann coupons for rotary blades, new cutting mats, Aunt Martha dishtowels to embroidery, books, needles, pins, beads, crystals, craft patterns, fleece, batting, Roc-lon muslin, flannel, felt and etc., etc.   This is a very useful app. It's free for iPhone---I don't know if it's available for Android. Check it out.                                        




No comments: