It's is the repetitiveness at this point. However, it is looking more "together" now. I can hardly wait to start piecing all the parts of the quilt.
I browse around on the internet in the mornings between checking all the chat forums, and I find some of the neatest projects to tempt me.
A fun and very useful project. I of course decided to use an embroidery design that took approx. 90 mins and lots of thread changes for the four sides of my organizer. This turned out to not be the quick project I had anticipated. At least not the embroidery part of it. The actual construction did go relatively fast though.
I did manage to finish all the corner "star" motifs and one sashing on the embroidery machine for the quilt today.