February 15, 2014

12 Anita Goodesign Homestead Quilt Blocks

I have this many finished---not near what I hoped to accomplish by now. I finally found some Lite Steam a Seam2. That is good!  I'm also getting the process down so that I know: outline, sky, trim. Outline, grass, trim. and etc. The buildings take the longest to stitch out. The trees the least amount of time. The little quilt blocks take the most time, but they are finished. I'm having so much fun picking fabrics for this quilt. The blocks are 8" x 8".

I'm hoping to get them finished before I tear apart the sewing room(s), if not I may set up Miss Ellie' on a table someplace in the house while the contractors are working. I just wanted to share the progress so far. Have a good weekend.




3 comments:

Dogwood Lane Rambles said...

I love this project and you're making a lot of progress under the circumstances. SO cute, the fabric choices a re perfect so far.

colleencl said...

Angie ... I love your blocks. Good luck on finding that Steam a Seam ... It's terrible. We're using Soft Fuse instead, but it's all back ordered! Very exciting about your construction.

dq said...

What a beautiful quilt. I love that you add so many details. I enjoy studying them all.