February 01, 2014

Wildlife Cam

I thought I'd show you some of the photos from two of our Bushnell Trail cameras. One camera is in front of our garage, and one is on a trail into the woods not far from the house.

 Bobcat on the garage driveway cam two days ago.
 Trail cam. I do not want to meet this Stinker!
 Trail cam.
 We have lots of Deer. Trail cam.
 Large Fox or Coyote. Trail cam. (I don't want to meet him either)
 Snoopy Squirrel. Trail cam
 One of 46 Turkeys that roam the property! Trail Cam
Hey! Blue, I'm on candid camera!
Rack-OON

5 comments:

Dogwood Lane Rambles said...

I love seeing the critter cam pics. I'd love to have one of these I'd bet we'd get lots of photos of critters we'd rather not know about.

Shelley: the Dread Pirate Rodgers said...

What a nifty idea! How interesting to see all the different wildlife that shares your outdoor space.

Mary said...

What fun! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, Angie!

Unknown said...

Well you have your wild life zoo right there :)