So, today I spent the afternoon going through my plastic drawers and inserting the cardboard dividers that June showed on her Stitched By Me blog entry.
In the process I found I had way more thread. But it's more organized now, and I love the divider idea! (thank you June!)
Here are some pictures after this afternoons cardboard thread dividing.
One of the two Isacord machine embroidery thread drawers all neat and divided.
The Aurifil, Mettler and Masterpiece sewing threads.
Some miscellaneous machine embroidery threads.
Floriani, Sulky and Madeira metallics.
Forgotten, but found: Yenmet metallics, Finishing Touch Skin tone thread sets, some Sulky polyester and Solar thread set for machine embroidery.
Signature, 40 wt. Aurifil, YLI, some Bottom Line and more cotton threads for sewing, embellishing and machine embroidery.
I even organized the needle and bobbin drawer. (it was a mess!)
It felt so good to get this done that I even found time to sit and sew 12 more string quilt blocks this afternoon. The final two rows for the quilt.