September 27, 2010

Design Wall Monday~Sept. 27, 2010

There is a lot of finish this n' that going on in the sewing room.
Since Amanda has gone back to school, I'm sewing the border onto the Hot-Diggity Dog quilt she made.
Making a border for this project so I can get it quilted.
(click pics. to enlarge)

These two tops are just hanging on the long arm be-cuz.
I'm going to machine quilt the smaller embroidery birth announcement wall hanging. I just haven't figured out what design to quilt on it---

Not sure what to do with the vintage alphabet quilt top. I'm considering tying it with some colorful yarn that was in the bag with the quilt. I bought this top at an estate sale.
Check out Judy's Design Wall!
Busy-Busy!



3 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Oh, Angie I like all of those tops. I just bought myself a bolt of Kona Cotton white to make a top with white background. I've never done that before. Look forward to seeing them done.

Angie in So CA who is melting down here.

Val said...

I love that Hot Diggity Dog quilt! My 2 year old Grandson dances to that song. My daughter would love this quilt. I can't wait to see what you do with the other quilts. I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Those are all wonderful Angie! I love the log cabin quilt, I'm getting ready to start one of those for my parents for Christmas.

I normally dislike the look of tied quilts, but I think your vintage alphabet would look adorable tied with colorful yarn!